Monday, October 2, 2023

Seasonal Joy Folds Varieties With Stitched Backgrounds from Frantic Stamper


Want to add interest and texture to your cards without the need for extra postage? Try using pinprick or stitched background dies like the ones from Frantic Stamper I feature in my newest video here. All the cards in the video are versions of the Joy Fold fun fold, and here is the 5 x 7 version I show how to make step by step:


This card features the Swirling Leaves Stitched Background die from Frantic Stamper as well as several other fall dies found here on the Frantic Stamper website. I share a template and how to make a 5 x 7 top opening joy fold card in the video. Joy folds add more interest with extra flaps rather than the traditional side or top opening of cards. The base of this card was cut 5 x 9 1/2 inches and scored at 2 1/2 for the bottom flap. The center flap is 4 x 10 1/2 and scored in half at 5 1/4 inches. Here is a look at the inside of this joy fold card:


As I show in the video, I cut the Scroll Maple Leaf and two of the Stacking Maple Leaves out of foil cardstock and then attached two layers of the "Blessings" sentiment. All the dies I show in the new video are from Frantic Stamper. I am honored to now be a guest dt member at Frantic Stamper and will be featuring their awesome dies on my blog and videos often. 

I am entering this card in the Anything Goes challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday.

2 comments:

Sue D said...

I like this fold and the stitched look of the background.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful inside and out! Great card design!