Monday, October 23, 2023

Interactive Snow Globes with No Snow- Why Not?


I received the gorgeous Simon's Snow Globe die set from Spellbinders but I am not ready for snow yet- are you? So I decided to make some snow globe cards without snow for my newest video. Here is the shaker card I make step by step with new Serenade of Autumn products from Spellbinders:




Snow globes do not have to include snow as I show in this merry and bright Christmas card I made for my sister in Arizona. They don't get snow, but Santa still comes. It is best to see these cards in the new video, but here is a mini video that shows how the windows in the houses on this card lights up with EZ Lights from Pear Blossom Press and the shaker motion of the sunflower card:


(To my loyal subscribers - for some reason my mini videos do not show up in the emailed blogposts, so to see this mini video, go to my actual blog by clicking on the title.)


OK- this card has a bit of snow and some super cool Fransformers birds in a globe to share Happy Brrrrday wishes for a special child with a winter birthday. The Fransformers sets are from Stampendous at Spellbinders and can transform with different face and other options. The bird on the left wiggles on an Action Wobble as you can see in the new video here.

I hope all these cards encourage you to give some of the ideas and products a try and then send some handmade joy out into our world!

No comments: