Wednesday, September 27, 2023

Snowflakes, Butterflies and Extra Pages In our Cards? Why Not?


I love butterflies and snowflakes, but never thought of using them together on a card until I saw the dies in the new Miss P Loves release from Paula Pascual and couldn't resist them! The dies are designed for easy journal making but I thought I could use them for unique cards with several pages in them, and I show many cards with these innovative dies in my newest video here. Here are some more pages from this winter butterfly card:



Of course we don't need to make winter cards with this butterfly die, and here is a hello card I made in just minutes with the same die set: 



If you are a journal maker, you would love these dies from Miss P Loves at Create and Craft. But if you like to make unique cards like me, they are perfect for you too! 

I am entering the first card in the Anything Goes challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday.

1 comment:

Sue D said...

Pretty butterfly cards.