Monday, September 25, 2023

Miss P Loves Boundless Journals For Cardmakers


I have been a huge fan of Paula Pascual from back in the day when we were both associated with Tonic Studios and when I saw her new release at Create and Craft recently, I was so inspired I bought the whole release. The dies are part of her Miss P Loves Boundless Journals and I am not a journal maker. However, I thought they could be used to make unique cards with extra pages if wished, and that is what I show in my newest video here. Here is the first card I made with the three Hexi die sets:


As I show in the video, the Hexi Page die set can make two large hexi pages, two smaller hexis,  and one of each all with a slot that fits over a hinge which is also made with the Hexi Page die. Here are a few more of this card's pages all made with dies from this Christmas release from Miss P Loves:




It is easiest to see in the video itself how these special cards with extra pages look. The front sentiment die is from Tonic Studios and the Peace, Love and Joy is from Penny Black. Here are a couple pictures of the 6 page card I make step by step in the video:



The Christmas Blessings sentiment die is from Sue Wilson. Rather than photo each page, I suggest watching the full video, but if no time right now, here is a mini video of each page of this special card I show how to make:


**I love my subscribers! But unfortunately my subscription service does not for some reason show mini videos when you read my blog in your email. Just click on the title and go to the actual blogpost to see it or click on any of the links for the full video with many more cards and how to make the Christmas Blessings card step by step. 

1 comment:

Sue D said...

Great idea to make cards with these dies.