Wednesday, September 13, 2023

Three Layers of Squashfold and Happy Bananas Fun!


I am bananas for this fun card with its smiley faced banana characters made with new dies from Crealies for my newest video here. You are going to want to click that link and watch to see how this card pops up with three layers of square squashfold fun, but I will try my best to show you with these still photos:



I put three square squashfolds together created with the new Square Squashfold die set from Crealies, then added a bunch of bananas and a bananas message my grandson is going to love! This is the 3rd squashfold card I shared in the new video, so be sure to watch to see all of them. 

I hope my cards inspire you to give some of the ideas and products a try! You can find these and many other Crealies dies in the USA at the Frantic Stamper website here.

I am entering this card in the Cute challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday.