Monday, September 4, 2023

Stadium Wave Pop Up Cards with Embossing Folders and Dies


All you need to make gorgeous cards are unique embossing folders, some dies and paper as I show in my newest video here.  Then add in an amazing fun fold and the cards are sure to delight anyone you give them to! I recently learned how to do the Stadium Wave Pop Up fun fold and here is one of the cards I share in my new video:


The front is cheerful with daisies inlaid in an embossed cardfront and a vellum belly band. The Delightful Daisies are from Crafter's Companion, the sentiment die from Frantic Stamper and the embossing folder is by Pink and Main. Just look at what pops up when the belly band is removed and the card is opened:




This stadium wave fun fold is difficult to photograph but you can see it and how I make the following card step by step in the new video. 


I recently received the Fantastic Feathers and Dreamcatcher dies from Frantic Stamper and used them on this card front along with a Lisa Horton 3D Embossing Folder called Torn Aperture. Here is the inside of this card with the Stadium Wave pop up and more dies from Frantic Stamper:



I hope my cards encourage you to watch the video and give some of the ideas and products a try!

I am entering the first card in the Anything Goes Challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday.

2 comments:

Sue D said...

Awesome cards with this fun fold.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful card designs and I especially like the daisy one!