Tuesday, January 23, 2024

Double Pop Out Cards with New Simon Hurley Stamps and Dies from Spellbinders


Isn't that fun?! I found this new fun fold here on Sonia Benedetti's blog and when I received the new Easter Bunny dies and stamp set from Simon Hurley and Spellbinders, I made a couple of these cards to share with you. The set is perfect for Easter, spring or any time you want a cute card. 

(IF YOU ARE GETTING THIS BLOG POST IN YOUR EMAIL AS A SUBSCRIBER, YOU PROBABLY CAN'T SEE THE TWO MINI VIDEOS HERE. CLICK ON THE TITLE AND GO TO THE ACTUAL BLOG POST TO SEE THEM.) 


The first card I made with the set was for a birthday, and here is a look when the card is opened:


Aren't those stamped and die cut bunnies cute? I am not a great colorist and prefer to paper piece with patterned paper as you can see in all these cards. 

I decided to make a short or reel showing how easy this double pop out card is to make with Simon's bunnies because still pictures are nice, but don't show the fun interactive motion as the tag is pulled. Here are a couple pictures of the Easter card I made while filming and a picture of the template I shared:






Here is the very short video showing step by step how to make this fun double pop out card:


I am entering the first card in the Let's Have Some Fun challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday.

No comments: