Thursday, January 4, 2024

Frantic Stamper January Release Guest DT Cards


I am honored to be a guest dt member at Frantic Stamper and I had fun playing with some new dies and stamps just released by Frantic Stamper. One of my favorites of the new sets is called House Plants, and I made a fractured card with a pretty house plant as the focal point. The stamped sentiment is from a new set called House & Home. I used both of these sets on the inside of this card too:




I used both sets and the same dp on this diagonal z-fold card. As you can see, there are many plants and vases to choose from. Here is a look at the center of this fun fold card:


I hope you will check out the whole release of new dies and stamps here at Frantic Stamper. Don't forget, in addition to their own Frantic Stamper line, this website has thousands of other cardmaking supplies and dies - even Crealies! 

No comments: