Wednesday, January 17, 2024

Spellbinders Wax Seals Not Just for Envelopes!


I had so much fun designing with Spellbinders new Must Have Wax Bead Mixes I made 10 cards with them for my new new video! I tried to find new ways to feature them on a card like the wheel in this Country Wheelbarrow die from Spellbinders. Or how about the center of an arch that is designed for stitching?


If the sentiment in the wax stamp is not that legible, you can highlight it with a metallic pen as I did here. I used Spellbinders Essential Arches to create this shaped card and the Stitched Kaleidoscope Arch as my "planter." I did the same on this card:


The wax seal on the planter was created with the gorgeous new Pink Must Have Wax Bead Mix and I even made the "flowers" with the wax beads. The sentiments you see on many of the cards are part of Simon Hurley's Everyday Sentiments die set from Spellbinders. 

I decided that the wax seals can be used as embellishments and also added Renfio Broken Crushed Glass for some added sparkle on these two cards:



Of course all the dies, embossing folders and stencils you see on these cards are from Spellbinders. I had so much fun creating all these cards with wax seals and hope my cards encourage you to give some of the ideas and products a try!

No comments: