Friday, July 13, 2018

"Blooming Good Day" Card with Tonic Studios Cardmaking Kit #5

Today I am sharing the 3rd card I made recently with the dies and stamps I received for free with Issue 5 of the Tonic Studios Craft Essentials Series Magazine from the Coupons, Sales and Bargains section at Scrapbook.com. Unfortunately this issue is sold out, but I am keeping my eyes open for the next one. This issue cost only $19.99 and included two large die sets, an embossing folder, a floral stamp set and lots of papers in addition to the magazine full of great ideas! I die cut the Floral Cuff die out of pink and black and layered them on a white square cardbase. I die cut some flowers, embossed them with the floral embossing folder, sponged them pink and added some black gems. I stamped the vase and flowers and paper pieced the flowers in a pink dp and the vase in a silver dp. 

On the inside of the card I added a "With Love" die cut with another of the lovely dies from this kit.

All Tonic Studios and Nuvo products are on sale at Scrapbook.com right now so be sure to click the link and shop soon!

I am entering this card in the Anything Goes challenge at Scrapy Land.

2 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

You sure got a good deal with the goodies in that kit. This card is gorgeous!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Love your card!