Monday, July 16, 2018

Video: Circle Charm Pop Up Cards with Karen Burniston and Birch Press Design


Today I have posted my 2nd video in my series featuring the new release of dies from Karen Burniston on my YouTube channel. The cards I show in the video are made with Karen's new Circle Charm Pop Up Die and a new die set from Birch Press Designs called Kaleidoscope Layers A, B and C. The front is pretty with the Kaleidoscope flower and die cut words from Memory Box and Karen Burniston, but wait to you see the inside!

You can see the card better in the video as well as how easy it is to make this pop up floating circle and pivoting front circle with the dies in this set. I am loving the layered floral die set from Birch Press Designs and show how easy it is to layer the three colors of purple to make both of these floral circle images. Here is a closer look at the inside:

I appreciate your visits here and any minutes you spend watching my videos, sharing them and subscribing. Thanks, too, for helping me #share the joy of creativity!

3 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh Karen what a beauty - this is amazing
Blessings
Maxine

Celeste Goff said...

Wow, what a cool card design! Well done Karen!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful card design!