Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Tonic Studios Cardmaking Collection Issue 5 Cards


I often shop at Scrapbook.com and when I am at their website looking at all the fantastic crafty goodies, I always check out their Coupons and Featured Deals and Sales page. They always have great sales and a while back I found an unbelievable bargain there. They had the Tonic Studios Cardmaking Collection magazine with over $70 worth of free dies, embossing folders and stamps included for only $19.99! Before you rush off to check it out, I am sorry to say these kits are limited edition and this one has sold out. I am going to keep my eyes open for the next one and recommend you do the same. One of the  dies included in this kit and magazine alone is worth the $19.99, and the kit contained two large die sets, an embossing folder, a set of stamps and a bunch of paper along with a magazine full of ideas! I created three cards with the dies and stamps from this bargain kit and will be sharing them this week here on my blog.

My first card above features the "With Love" die set from the kit cut in white and layered on a brown rose specialty cardstock also from Tonic Studios. I die cut some of the flowers in the kit out of peach Formiran, sponged on a darker peach ink and heated with my heat gun to create the dimension in the flowers. I added some pretty antique brads to the larger flowers and some Nuvo Copper Penny Crystal Drops to the smaller flowers.

All Tonic Studios and Nuvo products are on sale at Scrapbook.com right now so be sure to click the link and shop soon!

I am entering this card in the Anything Goes challenge at Scrapy Land.

4 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh Karen what stunning card - love the die cut and the touches of pink with the brown. What a great bargain you got!
Blessings
Maxine

Verna Angerhofer said...

Your card is so gorgeous and what a great bargain you got.

Bernardine Cuttino said...

Wow, love this die. What a beauty and eye catching details. Beautifully crafted. Thanks for joining us at Scrapy Land Challenges. We look forward to seeing you again.
Hugs
Berni DT
scrapyland.

Belinda said...

Stunning card! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrapy Land