Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Hello Sweet Summer with Dies from Karen Burniston's New Release Video


Today I am sharing the second card I show in my newest YouTube video that features the Circle Charm Pop Up Die from Karen Burniston's recent release.  This is the front and shows a pivoting circle with a Circle Crosshatch die, flip flops charm and "hello" from other sets in this Karen Burniston release. But as in all cards I make with Karen's dies, the real fun happens when the recipient opens the card:
The die set creates a pivoting front circle that attaches to a center circle with a hanging ice cream cone charm and the back has another Crosshatch Circle with more sweet treats and the words "sweet, sweet summer." You can choose to attach the charms with a brad or jump ring as I have done and also to cut off the charm part and use them as I did for the popsicle and watermelon. Here is a closer look at the inside: 


I am entering this card in the "Fun in the Sun" challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday.

I am loving all the new dies in this release at Karen Burniston's website and next Monday will be sharing the 3rd in my series with more of the dies. Please take a minute and watch the new video here and thanks for helping me share the #joy of creativity!

1 comment:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful card. I love to look and be inspired. I don't have the time to do many cards these days with garden going full tilt and all the preserving but I still like to see what you are doing.