Thursday, July 19, 2018

Doodles Paper Playground Peacock Pizzazz Foiled Alcohol Ink Card


 I recently had a play session with alcohol inks and gold Deco Foil and then I made a card with favorite new dies and the finishing touch of a new Sparkle Blend sequin mix called Peacock Pizzazz from Doodles Paper Playground. I love how this card turned out! 

I started by applying several aqua blue colors of alcohol ink onto Yupo paper quite heavily so there were areas that remained sticky after drying a little while. To those sticky areas, I rubbed on gold Deco Foil and the result is the gold marbling you see. Here is another look:


I die cut Jeanine's Art Floral Hexagon die out of the piece and attached that to a square white card base. I die cut "HI" using Kat Scrappiness Condensed Uppercase Alphabet out of the center of the diecut and then created a shaker with acetate and the beautiful Peacock Pizzazz Sparkle Blend sequin mix from Doodles Paper Playground. 

I am entering this card in the Add a Little Sparkle challenge at Simon Says Stamp Monday and the Use a Die or Punch challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday.
 

3 comments:

Lin said...

That is a gorgeous die, Karen, and you've shown it off to perfection! Thank your for your continuing support at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Great card and I love that larger die.

cheiron said...

Beautiful card! Your alcohol ink panel is awesome. Thank you so much for playing along with us in the Add A Little Sparkle Challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog this week :)