Friday, October 19, 2018

Spooktacular Motion Crafts Halloween Animation Limited Edition Bundle Easel Card


I just received the limited edition Motion Crafts Halloween Animated Bundle and I was so excited I made this spooktacular easel card immediately! The card is awesome, but look at what happens when the recipient pulls on the side (you can click on the box on the bottom right to make it bigger and if you click on "YouTube" it will take you to my YouTube channel which is also bigger):


Isn't that fun?!? The ghosts dance, the wings on the bat fly and the spider moves up and down! I am a huge fan of Motion Crafts animated stamps and so I just had to share right away before the limited edition sets are all gone.

I know it is late to purchase a set to make Halloween cards with and maybe you won't get them done for this year. But look what you get in the limited edition package deal here on the website: 


You get the 22 piece stamp set, coordinating die set, 5 animation grids and a package of double sided foam tape strips (which I use all the time and especially love for shaker cards!) And if you shop quick enough, you can get free shipping with a code found here!

I know I will use this set for next year and other Halloweens to come. My card is an easel card that folds down to mail in an A2 envelope. 
The Spooktacular sentiment (cut with a die from Tonic Studios) is attached with pop dots to hold the easel card up. The little white ghosts were cut with a die in the Motion Crafts coordinating die set and the house, bat and spider are stamps in the set too. The recipient will pull on the side panel and watch the spider, ghosts and bat all move. So fun! 

2 comments:

Denise Bryant said...

Super cute card, Karen! Love this!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful animation card. I really like this a lot for the spooky holiday.