Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Spooky Halloween Card with Karen Burniston Dies


I am featuring Karen Burniston's dies all week on my blog as I share the cards I made while playing with her new Explosion Pop-up Die. I think this Halloween card may be my favorite of the three I show in my newest video here. 



Here is another view of the front so you can see the hands reaching up out of the cemetery scene. I used Karen's Halloween Charms, Halloween Elements and Halloween Scene dies to create this spooky scene. But as always, the best part is when the card is opened: 



The sides pop out exploding with Halloween striped color and the spooky tree, ghost and bat pop up in the center of the card - so fun! To really appreciate what it looks like when this card is opened and to see how to make the explosion sides, watch my new video here.

I am entering this card in the Anything Goes challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday and in the Dies R Us Challenge.

4 comments:

Maria said...

Oh, wow! What a fab spooktacular Halloween card with such a fun surprise inside! Thanks so much for joining us at Dies R Us for the challenge!

Darlene said...

OMG ... Maria took the words right out of my mouth! LOL! This is AMAZING Karen ... love it! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘Anything Goes ’ challenge at Dies R Us. Good Luck and please come back again soon!

Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop by for a visit.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Lovely creations!!!

Celeste Goff said...

Such a fantastic card Karen! Love the spooky look of the front and how fun and interactive it is on the inside.