Thursday, October 11, 2018

Two More Trick or Treat Holders for Halloween!

Continuing this week's theme of sharing different Trick or Treat holders, I have made two more easy and cute candy treats for neighborhood kids. 


The first was made with Tonic Studio's Delicate Gesture Box die set which is normally used for fancy wedding favor boxes. But I used the outside die only for a super quick and easy little treat box.


 I die cut and attached a bat, spider, spider web and "trick or treat" made with Tonic Studios dies and tied with a black and orange ribbon after adding the candy. 

 My second style of easy and quick treat holder was made with Taylored Expressions Under Wraps Vampire Die Set and an older Halloween stamp. I made a bunch of these for my grandson to hand out to friends for Halloween and it took me very little time to get them done.


I am entering the second treat holder in the Anything But a Card challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday.

3 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

fantastic and great halloween projects Karen

gr karin

Craftychris said...

These are spookiliciously cool! xxx

Celeste Goff said...

I love, love, love these sweet and spooky little treat holders Karen! So clever and fun!