Tuesday, December 11, 2018

40 Looks Fabulous On You Wonderfall Waterfall Card


My fabulous daughter had a milestone birthday this month and I created this special interactive waterfall card for her with this message:




The card was created with Tonic Studio's Bouquets and Banners Wonderfall Die Set and I show how easy it is to make gorgeous waterfall cards in my newest video here. Each of the layers as well as the front floral frame were die cut with this die set. I created the sparkle of blue and gold stars and champagne glasses using new Designer Toner Sheets and sparkly foil from Therm O Web. 



The last decorative rounded piece was created with Altenew's Glitter Flurries Wide Washi Tape and the Celebrate and Happy Birthday dies are from Tonic Studios. 

The wonderfall waterfall cards I show in my video are so fun to make and sure to wow the recipients. To see how easy and more cards, watch here. 

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a wonderful card Karen - love the colours and sparkle
Blessings
Maxine