Monday, December 31, 2018

Video - Never Ending Cards Made Oh So Easy with Crealies Dies


I remember the first time I made a never ending card from scratch and after all that cutting and scoring only to have the folds not really work, I swore I would never make another. But then I watched this video by Patty's Crafty Spot in which she showed how easy there were to make with dies from Crealies and I just had to order the die set and try it myself. 



This is the card I show how to make in my newest YouTube video here. It is so easy to make never ending cards with this die set! Crealies is in The Netherlands and I was a little nervous about ordering from someone so far away from here, but the price was very reasonable (about $13 American dollars) as was the shipping cost and I received the package in just over a week after ordering. I ordered again and again got great service and awesome dies, so I recommend Crealies very highly.

Here are the other pages in this never ending card:




I used paper from a book of floral cardstock and sentiment dies from Karen Burniston on this birthday version of the never ending card. To see how fun it is to turn the card again and again for new floral images and to see the other Never Ending cards I made, be sure to watch the new video here.

(I do not have an affiliate code for Crealies, but if you visit her website and purchase anything- and she has many many very cool dies there! - please be sure to leave a comment telling them you found their website because of my cards and video. Thanks!) 

Thanks for visiting my blog, watching and sharing my video and for helping me #share the joy of creativity!

1 comment:

Celeste Goff said...

Thank you for sharing Karen...these cards are just too cool! Happy New Year to you and yours!