Monday, December 10, 2018

Video - Personalized and Easy Waterfall Cards with Tonic Studio's Wonderfall Die Set


Do you remember making waterfall cards and loved the interactive movement, but the cutting and scoring not so much? Tonic Studios has a new die they are calling Wonderfall and it makes making these cards easy and fun as I show in my newest video here. I created personalized waterfall cards for several special occasions and share the movement and details on each in the video. Here is the wedding card I make in the video: 



The pages open as the heart is pulled to reveal LOVE:


The whole card is created with the Bouquets and Banners Wonderfall Die Set from Tonic Studios. The gold pages were cut with one of the rounded dies in the set out of Tonic Studios mirror card. The top layers were cut out of cardstock covered with the new Altenew Gilded Ombre' Wide Washi Tape. The letters LOVE were cut out of each layer using an alphabet die set from Kat Scrappiness and raised on black foam tape. 



The last page was created with Altenew's Glitter Flurries Wide Washi Tape and Mr. & Mrs. dies from Honey Bee Stamps. To really appreciate how this card moves and how pretty it is, you are going to want to watch the video here. 

Thanks for visiting my  blog, for watching and subscribing to my YouTube channel, and for helping me share the joy of creativity!

1 comment:

Tom Williams said...

Your card is gorgeous.such a sweet image, I love the soft colours and beautiful detailing.