Thursday, December 13, 2018

Personalized Wonderfall Waterfall Card for My Grandson


My sweet grandson just turned 3 and I created this fun interactive waterfall card for him. He loves to read his name and we also got him a book about a birthday monster so this card was perfect for a special surprise in the mail. I show how easy it is to make a larger waterfall card using Tonic Studio's Bouquets and Banners Wonderfall Die Set in my newest YouTube video here. Look what happens when Evan pulls on the pull monster: 


Isn't that fun? The letters and numbers on each tab were created with dies from Karen Burniston and the cute monsters are from a set from Impression Obsession. Here is the last page:

Happy Birthday was cut with a die from Penny Black. I know Evan loved his card and I sure had fun making it for him. Thanks for visiting and watching my new video here.

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a wonderful card for a three year old - he will love it!
Blessings
Maxine