Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Pinkfresh Studio's "Forever In Our Hearts" Stamp and Die Set Cards From My Newest Video

In my newest video I share 6 different cards with different techniques all featuring Pinkfresh Studio's "Forever in our Hearts" stamp set and matching butterfly die. The butterfly on this card is inlaid on the cardfront and I paper pieced with several colors of patterned paper. The  bottom of the navy piece was die cut with a Penny Black border die and the sentiment is from the Pinkfresh Studios set. 

On this card I created a stencil with the butterfly die and brushed yellow ink to color the stamped butterfly. Then I masked the butterfly and brushed on the background of hearts using a stencil from A Colorful Life Designs. The stamped sentiment on this card is from Reverse Confetti. I don't usually use the color combination of red and yellow, but I found out they are the colors for Covid 19 Awareness so I featured that color combo on several of my cards in the video. 

I had fun creating all the cards for this new video with the gorgeous Pinkfresh Studio's "Forever in Our Hearts" stamp and die set and hope my cards have encouraged you to try some of the ideas I shared. 

2 comments:

Celeste Goff said...

Such beautiful butterfly cards Karen!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful butterflies and I really like the colors on the first one. Both are beautiful though.