Tuesday, June 30, 2020

More Cosmic Shimmer Opal Blaze Polish Easy and Gorgeous Cards


It took me about 5 minutes to make this lovely card and believe me the shimmer in the background is even more gorgeous IRL and in my new video here. I simply used an old brush to swipe on Teal Raspberry Cosmic Shimmer Opal Blaze Polish on a black cardstock piece. Then I added some white die cuts from Gina Marie Designs and Crafter's Companion. 

This card started with a piece of Iridescent Marina Mist Mirror Card from Tonic Studios with brushed on Teal Raspberry Opal Blaze Polish. Then I brushed on the Sunset Orange Opal Blaze Polish on a Frantic Stamper Fishing Scene diecut. It was so easy to make and really sparkles IRL! 

To see more cards and how easy it is to make your cards shimmer and sparkle with the Cosmic Shimmer Opal Blaze Polishes, watch the new video here. (Remember to use my code KARDS to get free shipping at Ecstasy Crafts when you get your Opal Blaze Polishes and to check out the new Touch Tip style too.)

I am entering the first card in the Anything Goes challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday.

No comments: