Thursday, July 2, 2020

Cosmic Shimmer Opal Blaze Polishes and Stencils


In my newest video I show 4 colors of Cosmic Shimmer Opal Blaze Pastes but I am now placing an order for the other three colors and for some of the Touch Tip Applicators that are available here. The fours colors shown here through a Andy Skinner stencil are Pink Blueberry, Teal Raspberry, Sunset Orange and Gilded Avocado and they are all gorgeous on black or dark cardstock. I also used the Teal Raspberry on the black sentiment strip from Simon Says Stamp and added some gems from Gina Marie Designs.

I created this mixed media card with a new set of bokeh stencils from Simon Says Stamp and several colors of the Opal Blaze polishes. I also flicked some shimmer on with a spatter brush. The sentiment die is from Karen Burniston and the sentiment strips are from Simon Says Stamp. 

To see more cards and how easy it is to make your cards shimmer and sparkle with the Cosmic Shimmer Opal Blaze Polishes, watch the new video here. (Remember to use my code KARDS to get free shipping at Ecstasy Crafts when you get your Opal Blaze Polishes and to check out the new Touch Tip style too.)

I am entering the first card in the Bright and Cheerful challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday.

No comments: