Tuesday, July 28, 2020

More Mixed Media Cards from Part Two of My Newest Video


After I created the mixed media masterboard in Part One of my newest videos, I made a bunch of cards with some of my favorite dies in Part Two. I wanted to feature this awesome new stamp from Dina Kowall and Impression Obsession so I diecut the frame from Kat Scrappiness around it and added a bunch of stars to highlight it. It is easier to read IRL as the photo lights obscure the words just a bit. "If all you see are shadows, perhaps you are the light." I love that sentiment! Here is the version of this card I made with my first masterboard: 


I cut triangles (Reverse Confetti) and a friends flower (Tutti Designs) out of my first masterboard for this slimline card. The stitched slimline die is from Pinkfresh Studio.


A simple stitched strip of the masterboard looks great on this thinking of you card (die from Simon Says Stamp.) I added embossing powder to three strips of scor-tape and heated them with a heat gun for the gold textured look. 


This little square card features stitched rounded square dies from My Favorite Things and a round thank you die from Impression Obsession. The red leaf was created with a stencil from A Colorful Life Designs and Nuvo paste. 

I had fun creating the mixed media masterboard in Part One of my new video and even more fun creating the cards in Part Two. You can choose to watch one or both and I hope you do. 

No comments: