Monday, July 13, 2020

Video- Die Cut Crazy Series - Easy and Unique Quilt Cards with Gina Marie Designs Dies


I am die cut crazy I admit and in my newest video I share many cards I made with two inexpensive quilt dies from Gina Marie Designs. The first quilt die I feature is called Blocks and Lines and is so easy to create fun cards with! I simply cut the die with three different blue papers and then put the quilt together on the patterned card front as shown in the video:


In the video I show two more cards I made with the extra pieces of blue cardstock. I also feature the Gina Marie Designs Triangle Me quilt die set and show how to make this baby quilt easel card: 


Can you see how each triangle is stitched? I just love the look of stitching on my cards! The scalloped edge was created with a die from Crealies and the sentiment strips on both cards are from Taylored Expressions. 

Here is a look at the easel card flat ready to mail: 
To see many more quilt cards made with Gina Marie Designs dies, be sure to watch the new video here. Thanks for your visit here today and for your support of my YouTube channel. 

1 comment:

Craftychris said...

Love these quilt cards, such a cool idea for dies. Your video was fabulous too - thank you! Take care and stay safe. xxx