Thursday, July 9, 2020

Sending Hugs With Birch Press Designs String Art Corner Die

I am loving the look of Tonic Studio's Iridescent Mirror Card and a new embossing folder from Stampin' up and I combined those with Birch Press Design's String Art Corner Die for this fun hugs card. I am missing real hugs the most these days, but figure I will send some paper hugs until we can get the real thing. 

I CASED this rainbow corner idea from Desiree who is a member of the Birch Press Designs dt and here is a link to her cards that inspired me. I die cut the "sending hugs" on this card from Altenew Instant Rainbow Washi Tape and the sentiment strip is from Simon Says Stamp. 

2 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful card designs Karen.

sabell said...

These are beautiful Karen! I especially love that die cut! Do you have a link to that so I can buy it through you?