Thursday, July 16, 2020

Three Purple Quilt Cards With the Triangle Me Die From Gina Marie Designs


As I show in my newest video, it is so easy to make unique quilt cards with inexpensive dies from Gina Marie Designs and three color coordinated papers. This Gina Marie Designs quilt die is called Triangle Me and I left some of the die openings uncovered to see the plum cardstock base. All of the sentiment dies on each of these cards are from Sue Wilson and Creative Expressions.

I used the same papers and just created a different pattern in the same Triangle Me die for this card. And here is a third unique card with the same papers and die:
Isn't that fun how each one is so different? It is like a puzzle and I show in the video how to use Glad Press n Seal to keep the triangles in their place until you are ready to add them to the card. 

No comments: