Monday, June 15, 2020

Video - Nuvo Crackle Mousse VS Expanding Mousse Comparison and Tips


I recently received my first colors of the new Nuvo Crackle Mousse and in my newest video I show comparisons of that and Nuvo Expanding Mousse along with many card samples and tips. 
 
This slimline card is the one I make from start to finish in the video and shows both types of the Nuvo mousse and also how to change the color of the crackle mousse by adding liquid color of some kind- I added green liquid color from a Nuvo Aqua Flow Pen to the gold crackle mousse to create the green feather. I used a feather stencil from A Colorful Life Designs for both of the cards shared today. As I explain in the video, the blue feather was created with Boatyard Blue Expanding Mousse which expands when you dry it with a heat gun and so is ready as soon as that is done. I also added some Chunky Metallic Seasons Embossing Enamel from Stampendous for some fun highlights. The green feather at the top was created with Nuvo Crackle Mousse and after applying the crackle mousse it has to be set aside to dry at least 4 hours or so and the cracks will appear magically. 


This is another favorite card I share in the video using both types of Nuvo Mousse on pretty paper from Ken Oliver. The gold feather was created with Nuvo Gold Crackle Mousse through a feather stencil from A Colorful Life Designs. When it had dried and cracked I stenciled a smaller black feather on top. Here is another view:

I die cut "you" with letter dies from Kat Scrappiness out of the Ken Oliver paper and then applied Nuvo's Boatyard Blue Expanding Mousse through another feather stencil and heated it so it bubbled up and expanded. I attached the letters to black fun foam letters to attach. "Thinking of" was cut with dies from Spellbinders. 

I share many more cards and lots of tips in my newest video showing comparisons between the Nuvo Crackle and Expanding Mousse. Thanks for your visit here and your support of my YouTube channel.

No comments: