Monday, June 29, 2020

Video - Cardmaking with Cosmic Shimmer Opal Blaze Polish, Dies and Stencils


I love discovering new unique products for cardmaking and sharing them with you on YouTube and here on my blog! Cosmic Shimmer Opal Blaze Polishes are my newest discovery and in my new video I share eight cards I made in just one day with this shimmery polish. If you click the link to the Opal Blaze Polishes, you will go to Ecstasy Crafts where I was able to find all the colors of the polishes and now all the colors of the new Touch Tip Opal Blazes as well. For FREE SHIPPING on any purchase over $50, use my code KARDS.

I show how easy it is to make all three of the cards in this blog post in the video and then share many other cards as well. The gorgeous shimmer on the Simon Says Stamp leafy frame die cut was created by simply applying Gilded Avocado Opal Blaze Polish with an inexpensive makeup sponge. The layered sentiment was cut with a die from Sue Wilson and Creative Expressions. 

Isn't the sunset scene behind the Memory Box Enchanted Deer Collage gorgeous? I simply used old brushes to swipe on Teal Raspberry, Sunset Orange and Pink Blueberry Opal Blaze Polishes on a black cardstock to get that look. Still pictures do not do justice to the sparkle of these Opal Blaze Polishes, so be sure to watch the video here.


Adding Sunset Orange Opal Blaze on glossy black mirror card from Tonic Studios that was embossed with an embossing folder from Crafter's Companion is another lovely way to use the Cosmic Shimmer Opal Blazes. The heart die and sentiment strip on this card are from Simon Says Stamp.

To see more cards and how easy it is to add glorious shimmer and shine to your cards, watch the new video here.

I am entering the first card in the Anything Goes challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love your cards Karen. Great job using the blaze.