Monday, June 1, 2020

Video - Interactive Cards With New Karen Burniston Pop-Up Dies

I am so happy when Karen Burniston comes out with a new release of dies and as a die cut addict I get to play and design with her brilliant dies! Today's new video is part of my ongoing Die Cut Crazy series and I share many cards created with her newest dies. 



This is the front of the card I demo in the video. I started with some gorgeous paper from Altenew's Summer Garden Pack and debossed the background with Altenew's Dotted Starburst Debossing Cover Plate. The cheery "hello" is a die from Karen Burniston. As is typical with cards created with KB's dies, the fun happens when the card is opened:


I used the new Paper Frames Pop-up Die to create an interactive center that pops up and show how easy that is to make in the new video. It is hard to show the effect of this die with still pictures so I suggest you watch the video to see how fun and easy this card is to make. The pretty floral corners were die cut with Poppystamps Adriana Tall Curve Border and I added "sending hugs" to pieces cut with layering dies from the KB Paper Frames die set since paper hugs are the next best thing to the real ones I am missing. 


I used all Karen Burniston dies on this card that I show in the new video. The front was created with her Swirls Pattern Plate, "Love You" and a cute lobster from Ocean Animals. But wait for the surprise on the inside: 


As I learned in Karen's video, I attached her Treasure Chest to the Parcel Pop-up die and so it pops up to reveal the treasure inside. The sentiment is from a new word "Treasure" and I added another smaller lobster from Sea Animals. Here is a close-up picture of the treasure that pops up:


To see more on these cards and how to make the first one, watch the video here. Thanks for your support of my YouTube channel and your visit here. 

I am entering the first card in the Anything Goes Challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday. 

I also wanted to let my blog readers know that I am selling many dies and stamps in a Facebook Group called Crafty Supplies Destash and you might want to check them out to find some great bargains. 

Here is a link to my album: 
If you click on the picture of something you like, you will see the price and info. 

If that link does not work for you, maybe it is because you have to be a member of the Facebook group. Go here in Facebook: Crafty Supplies Destash and click JOIN , then try the link or look under Photos (on the left side) for my ALBUM. 

If you want something, contact me at khasheck at gmail dot com or PM me on Facebook and I will send you a PayPal Invoice and then mail out to you when that is paid. I will be adding more when I have time so check it again if you want later. 

1 comment:

Ms. Tamp said...

I can't wait to get a look at the videos.