Friday, May 14, 2021

Guest DT At Cutplorations - Cards With Cover Dies



I am once again honored to be a Cutplorations Creative Cuts Guest Designer today and am sharing a peak at the cards I made here. But to get all the details and information, please use this link to visit the Stamplorations blog.


One of my favorite types of dies is cover dies and all my cards feature cover dies from Cutplorations. This one is a coffee lovers shaker card. 


Debossing cover dies make creating an interesting background that is both flat and textured and I love how easy this card was  to create. Of course all the clear stickers and sentiment dies are also from Stamplorations and you can get links and more info here on their blog.

Remember that my discount code STAMPGIRLKARENH saves you 20% at the Stamplorations website. The dies you see here are all in the Cutplorations part of the website. 

1 comment: