Monday, May 3, 2021

Video - How To Color DieCuts With Foil and Embossing Powder Part Two


I had so much fun coloring my Dies...To Die For diecuts with foil and embossing powder, I made enough cards for two videos! My newest video is Part Two and both are being shared at the ShopScrapbook101.com YouTube channel too while my friend and the owner Stacey is taking some time off to deal with health issues. This video also features the brand new dies in the May release here. Here is a look at the slimline card I make in the video: 


One of my favorite of the new May dies at Dies...To Die For is the Slimline Driftwood die and I show in the new video how I distressed the planks with my Distressed Foil technique and embossing powder. I cut the planks apart  and used them as a background on this card. I created the slide and sandbox with more of the techniques I show. The layered celebrate die is a favorite from last month's release at Dies...To Die For. 


Another favorite die from the May release at Dies...To Die For is this fun Trampoline with Jumping Kids die set. All the die cuts are colored with foil as I show in the new video. I did the "letter substitution" technique on the JUMP and on the inside as I show here: 


I used more foil techniques to color the Swingset and Playground dies on this card, as well as the sentiment and Monkey Bars on the inside. This card is a slimline easel card as is shown here: 


To see all the cards and techniques to color diecuts with foil and embossing powder, you can watch the newest video here. If you missed Part One it is available here to watch.

I am entering the second card in the Anything Goes challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday.

No comments: