Tuesday, May 18, 2021

More Monochromatic Sympathy Cards From My Newest Video


It is so easy to make easy and elegant cards for any occasion with dies and monochromatic colors as I show in my newest video here.  Here is another one of my favorite cards featuring the Antique Rose Layering Die Set from Altenew. I made many cards so easily with this die set. The card front on this card was debossed with Honey Bee Stamps Quilted A2 Cover Plate and then I added the small hearts with a matching stencil set also from Honey Bee Stamps. The sentiment die is from Sue Wilson. 



Both of these cards were so easy to make but I love how they turned out. Besides the gorgeous layered monochromatic rose, I added texture to the cardbase with a leaves debossing die and a 3D embossing folder both from Memory Box. 


Here is my last sympathy card from the new video and this one again is in shades of peach. All of the dies on this card are from Dies...To Die For and I continued the butterfly theme in the inside of the card too: 


The sentiment strip here is from Simon Says Stamp. I used those sentiments on many of my sympathy cards and they are perfect. But I also have them for every other occasion and these cards could be easily changed to be for any season or reason. 

I love how all these cards turned out and hope my cards encourage you to give some of these products and ideas a try. 

No comments: