Monday, May 29, 2023

Un-Grill-ievable Interactive Grill Cards 3 Ways


If you want to learn how to make interactive cards for a favorite grill master in your life, my newest video and cards are perfect for you! I made 3 different cards with the new Backyard BBQ die set and Un-grill-ievable Stamp Set from Trinity Stamps and show how each is interactive in a different way in the new video. My first BBQ Grill opens up with a brad to reveal a funny sentiment: 



I was inspired by a card from a Trinity Stamps design team member to try a slimline pull up lid grill card:


I didn't have a die for the pull up and no tutorial, but was able to figure out how to cut a slot under the grill top so it could be pulled up to finish the sentiment: "You're Not Old"...


LOL! I love stamp sets with humorous sentiments to match the die cut images! I was inspired by a card I made in a class taught by Amanda Stevens of Pear Blossom Press with this die set to make a light up version with her One Light units and show in the video how easy it was to make this card:


The grass was created with a die from Karen Burniston and the rest of the dies and stamps are from Trinity Stamps. Here is a picture of what happens when the "Push Here" button is pushed (but of course easier to see in the video here):


I had so much fun designing with these dies and stamps from Trinity Stamps and hope you will watch the video and give some of the ideas and products a try!

I am entering the 1st card in the Add A Sentiment challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday. 

No comments: