Monday, May 1, 2023

Colorful Easy Floral Cards Without Mad Coloring Skills


I love flowers on my cards but to be honest I am not very good at coloring them. But with stencils, blending brushes and other products I can make gorgeous floral cards and so can you as I show in my newest video here. 


I die cut the flowers from Altenew's Zero-Waste 3D Floral Cover die out of white and used the leftovers to add texture to the background of this card. I added ink to the layered flowers with blending brushes and ended up with this lovely easy to make card. 


This is the card I show how to make in the new video with a brass stencil from Sweet Poppy Stencils. I show how to emboss with the brass stencil and then how to add the brushed on color on the Floral Crescent Moon image as well as to the layered sentiment (from Karen Burniston) and onto the punched butterflies.

I am  entering the first card in the Anything Goes challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday.

No comments: