Monday, April 24, 2023

Bee-ing Creative With Crealies Newest Dies


I love to beee creative with innovative dies like those from Crealies’ newest releases, and today I am sharing two fun fold cards and a new video in my continuing Crealies CreativeTriple Fun Fold Video Series. This video features the #21 On the Move – DiagonalSquares die set.

 


Isn’t this fun fold card adorable? It is so easy to make with the Diagonal Squares Triple Fun Fold die set. Then I decorated it with the new bees, honeycomb andbee sentiment dies from the newest release at Crealies.

 

In the video I showed how I decorated the front of this square card with those same bee themed dies. But I have a surprise in the inside:

 

I have made z-fold cards with others of the Triple Fun Fold dies from Crealies, but on this card I added a cover so the inside pops up to delight the recipient and stands up for display. Here is another view of this fun card:

 


 I had great fun designing these cards and hope you will watch the new video and try different ways to use your Crealies dies. 

I am entering the first card in the Things With Wings challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday.

2 comments:

Marjeta said...

Super creation. Love this dies.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Bee-utiful fun fold cards!