Thursday, April 13, 2023

Spellbinders Floral Friendship Beauties


Oh my! Have you seen the new Floral Friendship release at Spellbinders? I was asked recently by Spellbinders if I wanted to design with this release of gorgeous papers and other fun embellishments for their April release and of course I said yes! The 6 x 6 Floral Friendship Paper Pad has 10 different designs all of which are really lovely! I used that paper on all the cards in this blogpost and will be using more soon I am sure. I also received the Chipboard Frames and Iridescent Gems you see on all my cards as well. The chipboard frame was perfect for a shaker card and for a faux shaker card as you see below:


The Iridescent Gems look like they are shaker elements but are attached for a faux shaker look in the Chipboard Frame. Isn't that foiled paper beautiful? 


The Chipboard Frames are also perfect to highlight a sentiment as I did here. All the sentiments on these cards are from the Thanks Enclosed Sentiments die set from Spellbinders.

No comments: