Wednesday, April 12, 2023

More Spirelli Thread Art Cards


This is one of my favorites of the cards I made for my newest video featuring Spirelli string art with newer products such as pinwheel dies and metallic thread. The more detailed pinwheel dies on the center pieces are from The Greetery and the sentiment dies are from Spellbinders. I love this copper and blue color positive and negative combination! 

 
This Spirelli Christmas wreath was so easy and fun to make using two Spellbinders scalloped dies that I am going to teach how to make this card in a local Christmas in July class where I have students of every level of experience.


The circular spirelli embellishments reminded me of flowers so I made this slimline card with an embossed stems and leaves background and 4 string art circles with various dies and strings. 

I had great fun making these cards with a forgotten technique that I did years ago and now updated with today's products for my newest video here.  

1 comment:

jimlynn said...

ALL of these are amazing and so beautiful!
Lynn