Wednesday, April 19, 2023

Two More Cards with the new Divinity Designs Shining Light Lantern Die Set and Foil


Here is another card I share in my newest video here which features 5 ways to use the new Divinity Designs Shining Light Lantern. This one has a background and the blue patterned inside of the lantern created with a new product from Gina K Designs called Poly-Glaze Foiling Diamonds Sheets and her Lovely Notes foiled sentiments. I created the texture on this lantern with some embossed black cardstock and Sterling Foundry Wax from Ranger and Distress. I also created the brass texture on the lantern below with the Foundry Wax in the coppery Mined color:


Isn't that embossed copper lantern gorgeous? I show how easy it is to create that look in the new video too. I was reminded of how much I love to create backgrounds with foil from the last card, so pulled out my foilable toner pattern sheets from Brutus Monroe and Deco Foil and made this background. The scenery inside the lantern was created with the Lantern Add-ons die set also from Divinity Designs

1 comment:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Both are great but I really like the one with the scene in the lantern.