Monday, April 17, 2023

Five Different Ways to Use The New Divinity Designs Lantern Dies


I knew the new Shining Light Lantern die set along with its Add-ons Scenery dies from Divinity Designs just had to come home to me the minute I saw them! As soon as I received it, I started playing and in no time I had four cards designed and a great idea for another, and you can see all five of them in my newest video here.

To see how I made the fifth card and to really see the other cards, you should watch the new video, but here are some pictures of that one:



I put the Divinity Designs Shining Light Lantern on the Crealies new Triple Fun Folds Card with Octagons die set for a fun z-fold look. I also showed how to make the lantern embossed with that gorgeous brass shine too by adding Ranger/Distress Mined Foundry Wax after embossing it with a Stampin' up embossing folder. The "thinking of you" die is from Karen Burniston and the birds die is from Sizzix. Here is another of my favorites of the cards I made with this great die set:


One of my favorite products to design with are Clear Views transparencies from The Mark-It Place and available at Let's Create here. I put it in a lantern embossed with a new Stampin' up embossing folder and attached it over a Pinpoint Burst background created with a die from Memory Box.


This card was so easy to create with the Shining Light Lantern and Lantern Add-ons from Divinity Designs as well as their Landscape scenery designer paper. I simply added a sentiment die from Crealies and a bird die from Sizzix. 

I had great fun creating five different cards with these great die sets and show them all in the new video here. I hope my cards encourage you to give some of these ideas and products a try!

No comments: