Tuesday, April 11, 2023

Crealies On the Move - Squares With Layering, Positive and Negative Die Options


I love to design with Crealies dies that have so many options of different ways to use them! I created this card with the new On The Move #21 Squares Fun Fold die set as well as vertical and horizontal Happy Birthday dies in many different ways. I also used the Crealies Mix and Match Strips A and the Partz 28 Dragonflies in several ways on this card. Here is another view of this card:


I also created a video showing how I made this card. Here is a link to Crealies blogpost with my video showing how I made this card.


2 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful fun fold card and I love the colors!

Mrs A. said...

So vibrant. I love the pink against the black and what a fantastic shapeed card too. Hugs Mrs A. p.s. Off to watch the video now.