Wednesday, April 5, 2023

More Hide and Seek Cards In Different Sizes with Inexpensive DP Hack


I love to make interactive cards for my grandson especially if I can incorporate images of things he loves like Monster Trucks. As I show in my newest video here, I was able to purchase this designer paper alternative for just pennies and then easily attach it to cardstock (too flimsy otherwise) without an iron or MINC machine. I cut it out and attached it to the front of this A2 card. Can you guess what I used? Napkins from Oriental Trading! The card is even more fun when it it opened and surprises pop out:


Each of the cards I share in the new video feature the Hide and Seek die set from Dare 2B Artzy, and I also show how easy it is to make these panels pop out each time the card is opened. This die set works great in A2 cards but also in larger cards and even in mini-slimline cards like this cute one I made also with napkins:



I made it a happy birthday card with some more animal friends popping out when the card is opened. I had great fun making these cards and show these and many others in the new video here

1 comment:

Verna Angerhofer said...

You do such fun cards. These are great!