Thursday, February 8, 2024

February Class Cards - Celebrating Birthdays with Embossing Folder Techniques


I love to play with embossing folders and new techniques, and in this post I am sharing the 4 cards I taught this month at Harts n Scraps, a paper crafting store here in Rothschild, WI. The card above featured the double embossed technique, and do you believe the card below was made with the same embossing folder from Sizzix?

 
The card front is flat but was embossed with the wax resist technique, and the HB was cut out and raised using the eclipse technique. Here are the other two embossing folder cards I taught:



One is feminine and one is masculine, and show masking, smooshing and spattering with embossing folders. I have great fun designing for and teaching these classes, so if you are local you should check them out (and all the bargains at Harts n Scraps!)

No comments: