Monday, February 19, 2024

Masking Magic With Shaving Foam and Dies


What happens when you combine some Masking Magic, shaving foam, re-inkers and your die cuts? Magic is a good word for it! I was inspired by the brilliant Gina K recently to try playing again with shaving foam and re-inkers. She used strips of her Masking Magic with shaving cream to create a plaid background and it made me wonder - can I create masked backgrounds with my dies and shaving cream? The answer is a resounding yes, and I share many cards and tips with this technique in my new video here.


This is one of the cards I made in the new video. I created a mask with Gina K Designs Masking Magic and coffee cup die from Picket Fence Studios and showed how to mix teal and purple re-inker into shaving foam to create this fun background. The sentiment die is from a set by Concord & 9th. 

Here are two more cards I shared with this beautiful die set- one with pink and blue re-inkers and one that is a traditional die cut card:


I had great fun playing with shaving cream, die re-inkers, Masking Magic and die cuts for my new video and you will see many more cards and how easy it is to make them watching here. 

No comments: