Monday, February 5, 2024

Remarkable Rub-Ons on Fantastic Fun Folds


Have you tried today's rub-on transfers? They are not your Mama's rub-ons for sure as I share in my newest video here. The rub-ons I show from Scrapbook.com, 49 & Market and Hero Arts go on so much easier and make lovely cards in just minutes. All of the cards I show in my new video are fun folds because fun fold cards are more fun of course. Here are two z-fold pop up cards I made with transfers from Scrapbook.com and Hero Arts on velvet, acetate, mirror card and regular cardstock:



The balloons (cut with dies from Crealies) are on acetate strips and pop out of the z-fold bridge piece. Here is another z-fold pop up card I made with the same materials, hearts dies from Crealies and rub-ons from Hero Arts and Scrapbook.com:



Rub-ons work beautifully on acetate and here is an acetate spanner card I made with rub-ons from 49 & Market and Scrapbook.com:


The acetate piece opens to show two more layers with rub-on sentiments:


To see many more fun fold cards decorated with rub-on transfers, watch the new video here. I hope cards inspire you to give some of the ideas and products a try!

No comments: