Wednesday, February 21, 2024

Masked Magic With Shaving Foam , Re-Inkers and Die Cuts


I sure had fun playing with shaving cream, re-inkers, Masking Magic and die cuts for my newest video here. I showed how I die cut the beautiful Paper Roses Butterfly Cover Plate out of Gina K Designs Masking Magic, then dumped it into shaving foam mixed with blue and purple re-inkers. After it was dry, I removed the mask and this fun background was the result. Here is one I made with the same die and pink and blue re-inkers:




Here is another card I made with green and blue re-inker, shaving cream and a favorite frame die from Taylored Expressions. 

I hope my cards my and my new video encourage you to give some of these ideas and the products a try and then send some of your handmade joy out into our world!

No comments: