Wednesday, June 19, 2024

More Inky Embossed Beauties from my Newest Video


I love this card I shared in my newest video here featuring the black out technique and a 3D embossing folder and die set from Memory Box called Anemone Bunches. If you haven't tried the black out technique yet, it is all over internet land and is easy to do. Simply add bright inks to the images on the  DEBOSSED side, then swipe with black ink to fill the flat areas and add a bit of highlighting to the images. I finished this card by spattering on white paint. I also created the following card with that technique and embossed white and colored lilacs made with a Simon Says Stamp embossing folder.


Here are a couple more cards I share in the new video where I simply added ink directly to the embossed backgrounds:


The card on the left features an Eyelet embossing folder from Stampin up and a fun sentiment die from Picket Fence Studios. On the card on the right, I swiped gold ink on a background created with a new Penny Black script embossing folder called Noted, and then added a stamped and die cut flower from 49 and Market and Sizzix.

No comments: