Monday, June 3, 2024

Crealies Frame and Inlay Shaped Heart Cards

Are you like me and think shaped cards especially with inlaid and raised stitched layers are so much more unique than normal shaped cards? I am sharing many heart shaped cards made with new dies from Crealies here and in my new video here. 

I made these beautiful cards in just minutes with the new Double Card Heart die, Gatefold Card Heart die, and the new Felicity Frame and Inlay die set. Here is a look at the gatefold card open:

Here is another gatefold card made in no time at all with another new Frame and Inlay set called Eliza.

If you watch my videos, you know I like to find new ways to stretch Crealies dies and here is the tri-fold heart card I made in the new video:

I cut two of the Double Card Hearts, glued them together and decorated the front and sides with both of the new Frame and Inlay dies and other Crealies dies:


I am happy to share that Crealies dies shown can be purchased either on the Crealies website OR in the United States at the Frantic Stamper website here.

1 comment:

Craftychris said...

These are absolutely gorgeous! Take care. Hugs xxx💖💖💖