Wednesday, May 29, 2024

2 Ways to Easily Attach Napkins For Inexpensive Vintage Looking Cards


In my new video here I share two ways to attach napkins to cardstock before making vintage looking cards like this split front card. The center layer was cut with The Greetery's Aida Cloth Texture Plate and I die cut the napkin piece with a wonky stitched rectangle die from Gina Marie Designs. I added some Vintage Photo ink and a green strip before attaching with adhesive foam strips to raise them. 

The napkins on these cards were attached with Mod Podge in an easy technique I learned how to do at Let's Create in Wisconsin Rapids and show in the new video. Here is a book binding twisted easel card open and laying flat to mail I made with that way of attaching napkins:



I show a second way to attach napkins in the new video which is even easier and my favorite, so be sure to watch for all the cards and techniques.



No comments: